ISDAT igr CLIENT
The igr (ISDAT graphics) client is a general client in the
ISDAT software package.
The ISDAT system is explained in the
ISDAT home page.
Help using the igr client:
- Start the igr client, help for new users
- Add more plots ,
add more panels, change
window size and panel size.
igr, more options :
igr, output :
igr, setup :
- igr setup file. resources.res .
- The calculator and the calculator help file
- general operators :
- simple operators:
- special operators:
- average data, the av operator
- Fast Fourier Transform fft operator
- correct the sampling time, the resample operator
- the logical operator, the cmp operator
- the time operator
- Cluster operators :
- cluprobe :
position of the Cluster EFW probes
- clupos :
position of the Cluster satellites
- nowhi :
remove EFW data when WHISPER is transmitting
- ne_efw :
calculate electron particle density, Ne(EFW), from probe potential
What the igr client does:
The igr graphic client has the following capabilities:
- display up to 20 panels with up to 6 parameters in each panel
- plot line graphic (lines, scatter and hodograms)
- plot color coded dynamic spectra and superimposed line graphs.
- manipulate input data (arithmetics, FFT, coord. transf. etc)
- customize, save and retrieve plot layout (panels, colors, axis)
- plot parameter versus time
- plot parameter 1 versus parameter 2
- interactively expand time axis (zoom time scale)
- produce hard copies
- save data as flat files (ASCII) or CDF files
- run in batch mode
- Igr errors:
- No existing bugs are known
A lot of programmers have written the code described in this text.
Many of those are listed in the Help->About igr in the
igr client main window.
Updated Sep 25, 2009 by Bjørn Lybekk